By summer, many studios are approaching to prepare for a final exam at the end of the school year. An important part of a successful piano cause is the examination of the correct list. Below are ten best rules that audience members should follow when applying for a reason.
(1) Come on time, or a little early . When members of the audience arrive on time, it gives the best opportunity for performance to start on time. Coming a few minutes early will also allow you time to get the program and get to sit. In fact, those who arrive early usually get the best choice on the seat.
(2) Restrict perfume or cooler . While perfume, colonies and speckled body milk are well-smelling, for reason / concert venue, it is not considered appropriate to smell strong. Many have allergies to ointments. So, in view of other members of the audience, it is considered appropriate to restrict or avoid the use of photographs on body or clothing.
(3) Sit quietly and listen to performances . The role of the viewer is to provide an appropriate artist and a boost to perform and benefit from performance. As such, it is assumed that the audience adheres to the basic principles:
* Nothing spoken, loud whispering, or humming along with success. In addition, high-rise sweets or cough packs should be avoided! This can be very disturbing to the carrier and can (especially for young students) cause problems in performance. It is also quite distracting to the members of the audience.
* Stay closed during performance (not shaking or walking), and divide only if necessary.
* No rubber. Smacking and gum may interfere with other members of the audience. And the released rubber for reasons can create a "pinch" mess. It is best to use (quiet) breath instead.
* No whistling, screaming, or other loud happiness methods, especially for performance. If an actor is focused and ready to play, but gets misled by "kittens" and "oppression", it can really throw off his performance. While boisterous congratulations are meant to show support for a carrier, it can actually cause unintentional problems. The best way to show gratitude for performance is with awesome applause and unique "bravo" at the end of a special great performance.
(4) Visit the bathroom in front . If it is absolutely necessary to leave the room for a reason, it should be done quietly and between pieces rather than in the middle.
(5) No flash photography . If images or videos are allowed in the recit, it is best to stand in the back and be as prominent or loud as possible. And cameras should have the flash off. Random and / or unexpected flashing cameras (along with click sounds) can actually distract the artist.
(6) Turn off your mobile phone or other electronic devices . It is obvious that the phone is ringing and bites are very disturbing for the carrier and the audience alike. You need to save the text format and speak for a reason.
(7) Participate in every reason . To leave early is not considered the appropriate protocol. All the performers have worked hard to prepare for the event and everyone deserves equal respect and politeness (ie
(8) Clap appropriably . In addition to congratulating them, it is also important to just remember to pat at the appropriate time, for example, multi-motion pieces should only be applauded when all moves have been played, also, in the piano finishes it is not considered appropriate to pat after a particularly brilliant way has been played. applause reserved after the performance is finished (or when the actor first comes to the stage).
(9) Dress appropriately Unless otherwise stated in the invitation, the general rule is that caps should be be clean, not hollow or tear, and be more dressed than skirts or casual t-shirts or other over-empty clothing (such as a short young skirt or shorts). to dress like going to church or in an interview
(10) The most important thing is to enjoy the music . Create an environment that allows all viewers to listen to the show, which is unhindered, will lead to a fun and valuable experience for everyone involved. After all, music is fun! It should be enjoyed.
There are many advantages to learning, teaching and applying the right image. Initial story is an important social skill that the audience should know and practice.