Nowadays, children who go to school, practice sports, mostly in sports. And, like so many, this also has the pros and cons of physical, emotional and spiritual areas.
The decision is greater, the advantages or disadvantages are dependent on the parents and children.
– They Will Learn The Effects Of Collaboration
– They Will Learn How To Work Together
– They Will Develop Their Qualities To Trust Someone
– They'll Learn How
– The Probability of Being Best
– The Option to Be Best
– Possible Emotional Effects
– Physical activity stimulates brain
– Sport is a way to relax stress and pressure from school, since
– Competitive sport is a priority over education
– learning can be neglected
– lack of mental challenge  Physical Benefits:
– they will learn the benefits of being fit, limber and strong
– it ensures great and he
– The risk of prolonged injury
– Early overuse of joints, ligaments and muscles can cause joint and joint problems, arthritis, back and neck problems
] These numbers need to be kept in mind again and again before deciding what type of sport your child will practice.