So is a bully that you just can not achieve! You have been trying for years and not luck!
Well, I've learned with good documents, everything is possible-even building a great case to get it the hardest curse.
1. I store a large business card for every student I speak with and violence is usually referred to me at some point.
On this map I take note of the conference day and generally what the student and I spoke about. If a student is referred to the peer review guidelines, it is also documented.
2. If this violence suffers tons of children, I put a memorandum for the class of teachers who have the curse in the class and ask them to shoot down some bully or dental behavior that they see or hear from the bumblebee.
3. Students who announce that the curse interferes with them is asked to write down "exactly" what the curse is about to say during the day. Even if the bully is blurry or rough, I ask students to write rumors what the curse is to tell them.
4. Most schools have students for more than one year. Our school has 5 levels, so we have students from 4th to 8th grade. You can extract documents from previous years to improve your information from the current year.
5. In my opinion, the school does not start with a "clean decision". Pull out your notes on this hardcore curse from recent years and add your current facts for this school year.
Amazing data about the zapping hardcore curse could take you a few months to assemble.
But as we all know bully "bullies" and finally, the staff will catch them and document their bullying.
Getting enough documents can take some time, but you'll always get enough to remove or reform violence.
So, get out your bills and sign up! The more accidents of bullying that you can cite, the better. And thanks for helping the children to cope with the curse!
Paula McCoach invites you to subscribe to the Bully Zapper Newsletter, published weekly with tons of pointers on how to deal with curse in elementary and secondary schools. You will receive a free separate report for your subscription. To subscribe, visit http://www.bullyzapper.com
Buy the latest Bully Zapper version, 11 simple steps in ZAPPING BULLIES! Experience tips on dealing with the victim and the victim, communicate effectively with parents by using a performance test list with success, enabling teachers to cope with curse in their classes and much more practical and useful information that you can use immediately for Zap the bullies in your school! To order, go to http://www.bullyzapper.com
© 2005 License granted for printing this article in print or on your website as long as the paragraph above is included and contact information is provided. at email@example.com and http://www.bullyzapper.com