The millennium is the period for information technology, the internet and computers. They become part and parcel of our daily lives. We can not dream of living without them. In honor of them, I give this article various expectations about computers and technology.
Here are they:
- Technology is controlled by two types of people: those who control what they do not understand and those who understand what they do not control.
- Every sufficiently advanced technique is indistinguishable from magic.
- The first principle of what technology is used in business is that automation that is applied to an effective operation will increase efficiency. Second, automation applied to inefficient operation will increase inefficiency.
- Information technology and business are becoming incompatible. I do not think anyone can talk about one without talking about others.
- Technology is nothing. What matters is that you have faith in people that they are basically good and smart and if you give them tools, they will do great things with them.
- Every once, new technology, old problems and a big idea change into innovation.
- Today's science is technology tomorrow.
- I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most device we have created. They are tools for communication, they are creative tools and can be formulated by their users.
- Handle your password like a toothbrush. Do not let anyone else use it and get a new one every six months.
- The next big explosion must be when genetics and computers come together. I'm talking about an organic computer – about biological material that can act as a semiconductor.
- Computer is not about computers anymore. It's about living.
- With all the large amounts we have on computers and computers, what's the cut is human attention and time.
- The new information technology – internet and email – has virtually ruled out the physical cost of communication.
- The part of the unauthorized computer is that when it is known and programmed it is completely honest.
- When we arrived in the 2040s, we can increase human intelligence billion. There will be profound change as a singular in nature. Computers are getting smaller and smaller. Finally, they will enter our body and brain and make us healthier and better.
Some experiences are some ideas about computers and technologies that boldly talk about their potential, importance, and efficiency.