There is a paper used in all manuscripts written in Japanese. Vertical writing usually starts from right to left and from top to bottom. Horizontal writing starts from left to right and from top to bottom. Here are some tips for you.
- Title: Enter the title in the 1st line. The first word starts at 4 square meters. If the title starts with numbers, write them in Kanji.
- Name: The writer is on the 2nd line. The last name is the first name. Leave 1 square between last and first name. Leave 1 square under the first name as well.
- The first sentence of the essay or paragraph: starts from the 3rd line of the 2nd square. Each new paragraph starts from 2 square meters.
- Guidelines: usually occupy their own squares. Exception: When they appear at the top of the next line, we write the bottom right quarter next to the last word of the current line.
- Small characters: Each occupies 1 square and we put it in the top right corner of the square.
- Subtitle (if applicable): Has 1 empty line for and after. It starts from 3 square meters of new line. If there are no subheadings, just start the next paragraph in a new line after the previous one.
- Extension Sign: When writing from top to bottom, the elongation mark must also be written from top to bottom in the center of the square.
- Writing number: Use a canji instead of Arabic number. Single occupation 1 square.
- All vertical lines (1-8) are usually horizontal.
- Small characters occupy the lower left quarter of a square.
- We use the Japanese Quotation Tag when writing a conversation script.
- The goal is always to write about 90% of the words required. Between 90-100% is great. Below, 80% will not give you a good grade.
- Always write Kanji if you can. Too many Hiragana will not help you succeed.
- Be consistent. Keep in mind what form you choose to use for sentences in the essay. To include everything you wanted to write about without exceeding the term, we recommend using the plain form. The plain form also gives a friendly feeling for readers.
- Avoid using slang or general words / expressions in the formal essay.
- Avoid repeating the same words or the same topic too often.
- Avoid writing a sentence that is longer than 2 lines of Genkouyoushi.
- Ensure the logic of the sentences.
- Make sure there are no fonts or write errors. For example, you are thinking of one word, but you wrote it differently.
- If you need to write a pencil, please make sure you choose the correct readability and simple writing.
& # 39; H & # 39; indicates hardness. for example, 3H is harder than H.
B & # 39; points to the black. eg 3B is softer than B.
F & # 39; Indicates that you sharpen your pencil fine.