Have you not noticed that you understand the spirit of your school? For cheerleaders or anyone who wants to increase schooling, here are some ideas:
1. On the day off, everyone has to wear your schoolchildren. Have morning notes less on the day before wearing a school style. Have your group friends to join each week and get creative!
2. Decorate players cabinets. On a day off, nothing will make the players pump up more than go to school and see their cupboards decorated. Even if your players do not use their cabinets, this gives the school a look and feel for having a school spirit. Keep doing it for all sports and players will love recognition and become accustomed because they would be upset if it does not happen for each game.
3. Paint enthusiasts posters for each game and put them around the school. This not only builds on your school groups, but also your student body gets pumped into play. It also reminds them of the game, hitting a turnout of games.
4. Have weekly duty pep rallies. Most schools have scheduled pep rallies for special games only. Having a pep rallies every week brings all the students together and recognizes all the sports. Get everyone involved and let students assemble and run pep rallies. This not only creates the school spirit, but it's also a nice excuse to get out of class early.
5. Have a school wide backdrop for games. This comes together with students and parents. Let everyone bring food and get clubs of soft drinks and water. Make sure the cops and the team playing are there before they warm up for the game. Let someone report them and make it fun! There are a lot of ways to make the tailgate party memorable and worth going every week!
These are just a few ideas on how to build a school spirit, but they are the most important and should increase schooling quickly and efficiently!