Homework has grown popular nowadays. It offers the comfort of having good education right in the comfort of your own home. Many parents found it the perfect answer to their children's education. They can focus on the child's education and contribute to them. It has also been recognized by many educational institutions, universities and various business enterprises.
Do you want to know if a school is right for your child? Before making a decision, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of getting a clear picture of two different perspectives. The following are the considerations that are considered:
1. If your child is physically unable to leave because of complex illnesses or is disabled, home education should be comfortable for both the child and the parent.
2. Homework is related to the close relationship of the family, as the child only interacts with other family members.
3. The child is also expected to be responsible if she is taught at home because he has no immorality that may affect him in a real school.
4. Some parents believe that school is not a safe place for their child. Some also believe that the school is not educationally qualified; a lot of ideas are not quite blamed there. In home education, they are insured with the kind of education that the child is given and they can guide their child all the time.
5. At home schooling, parents could also manage the curriculum of education provided to the child. They can focus on the child's education about a particular subject if they wish.
6. Cost is cut at home. Children do not have to spend on transport charges, expensive projects and unnecessary schooling.
On the other hand, there are the following disadvantages:
1. The hometrained child would not develop social skills as he is not affected by other types of people.
2. Freedom is arrested from the child; the child would not enjoy his life as a child. There are many other things that can not be studied in a learning environment and they are only learned through experience.
3. Some do not believe in homework and academic quality because they do not follow the standard curriculum.
4. In some university universities, they need additional tests for households. This is to ensure that the child is a university college.
5. Those who are long educated at home and have decided to attend school find lack of social skills.
6. Homeschooled individuals generally experience psychological problems when they are exposed to social conditions such as going to college / university or work placement.
When you study a homeschool in two different perspectives, think carefully before deciding whether you want to go with it or not. Be careful in making a decision as a parent would only want the best for her young. After all, education is the most important privilege the parent could afford to her children.