If you are struggling to know which side you are taking with regard to your child's education, sit down and calculate each angle you choose.
If you send them to a public school, it will be ;
· Cheaper than private school at least
· Child's focus on development
· More resources and resources to train your child to be responsive
· Actual training and development of a child
· Can give you more time to do other chores at home
· A child can gain real life experience that will spread his mind about what life in this world is about
· Learn self-discipline to track the demands of the school that will be well trained to Achieve His Goals
· Abilities and skills will be discovered and could be a way to achieve their potential and achieve their dreams
· Your child can find friends and discover how to deal with different individuals  Why don't you like to send them to public school?
· Peer pressure that can lead him to alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc.
· He may be the victim of bullying
· Bad contact tha T can damage his useful habits
· Give you increased responsibility for choosing or dropping it to school
· Additional cost for transport, books, projects , various and etc.
. Child Pressure in School Projects or Projects
· Grandchildren and Sleepless Pleasure
· He may be misunderstood about sex training or swallowing other false ideas from young ones like him
· You will always be insecure if he is not home yet  · If there is a problem with your child about your child, you must be there
When weighing the advantages and disadvantages of the child in a public school, you decide to return home. You see that homework is suitable for you, why?
· Your child will be under your love, you will have a great chance to be with him and shape it as you wanted
· More freedom for your child to choose the time and material he wants  More time for your child to rest
· Keep your child safe from the bad effects of the world
· Save thousands of money · Less stress and concern on your part as parents
· You can spend a lot of time and not train your kids only for headquarters, ethical values, emotional development, and proper information on gender education, must be properly learned.
· Although it is not good to be like a police spy in every move of your child, at least you can manage your child and guide him where he needed to be directed
· And most of all, you can develop a close friendship between you and your child. A valuable relationship that both of you will love over the years