Education at the campus against online education! Is a man better than the other? Can you completely change the other? Indeed, education online is the way in the future. Educational institutions, companies and government agencies often offer various types of electronic teaching. However, can computers actually divide teachers and blackheads?
How People Learn
Each person has a learning material that suits them best. Some individuals get great results in online courses, although most people lose 100% computer-based courses. Educational institutions, as well as companies in vocational training, have to admit that there is no ideal way to carry out teaching for a large group of individuals. Designing programs that best suit the needs of the group as a whole must also be designed.
People learn to use many sensations. This involves learning with both academic aspects of courses and social interaction with both teachers and other students. Students learn from each other mistakes and achievements, not just from what teachers say about them.
Each individual has an ideal learning time. Supervisors are faced with the challenge of designing courses that continue so that students with a low rate of learning are not left behind, but do not move so that students with a faster learning environment get bored.
When education is high-speed information sharing, online education is becoming a popular and inexpensive way to teach people outside the classroom and, in some cases, worldwide. Teaching can be through CDs, websites or through real-time online facilities, such as webcasts, webinars and virtual classrooms. However, different methods of online research have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Online education is still a relatively new concept and in many ways still in tennis lessons. As such, various problems arise in different network environments. For example:
1. Lack of immediate feedback in unsynced learning environment: While some online educational environments, such as webcasts, webinars and virtual classrooms, work by adding teachers, most people do not. Teaching delivered through a CD or website, despite having the option of being independent, does not immediately provide feedback from a live teacher.
2. It is necessary to get more teacher preparation: In online teaching methods, a teacher can not simply come across a whiteboard and hand in grades. Lessons in the teaching environment must be ready in advance, together with the notes and instructions that may accompany the course.
In many cases it would also be necessary for a teacher to understand not only the terms taught, but also the technology used to deliver that teaching. This previously increases the qualifications required by online teachers, placing more demand on educational institutions.
Employees can also be higher for online education courses, for example, require:
Teacher – able to teach both the course content and be able to use the technology used
Facilitator – to assist a mentor in submitting content, but can do it a little
Help Chat – to provide assistance with mentors, mentors and students in using both the software and hardware used to deliver the course.
3. Not everyone is happy with online education: Education is no longer only taken by young people in the world. With increased inclination for adults and retraining, it is necessary to design courses suitable for students of a larger age group, as well as students from different and diverse backgrounds. However, it is difficult to design an online educational environment that suits everyone.
4. Increased possibility of frustration, anxiety and confusion: Online education systems include more parts of the system that may fail. Brokerage failures can prevent online training from running. Software based on instructional programs may require other special features. Computer viruses can be infected with software needed to run an online education environment. If these systems are complex, students can choose ease of university, rather than take more time and effort to master the use of an online education system.
5. The Digital Divide: Many living in remote regions and developing countries do not have access to computers, which makes virtually impossible online learning. For this reason, networking can only be targeted to the people who are lucky enough to take advantage of the technology in question. Similarly, by offering live teaching worldwide, different time zones and nationalities increase the demand for versatile guidelines.
In addition, there are also some legal issues related to maintaining networking in education. For example, intellectual property rights, especially those relating to copyright, or not, may fully extend to electronic intellectual property rights. For example, information on a website is not necessarily considered to be public, despite being available to everyone. However, the Australian Copyright Act was amended in 2001 to ensure that copyright owners of electronic materials, including online education environments, could continue to provide their business in business.
Education at the tertiary level
Still the most common form of teaching a classroom classroom is the classroom. These suggested environments are more personal than online educational environments, and also have the opportunity to allow immediate feedback both to and from students and teachers. However, the classroom allows less flexibility than courses in online education.
Modern-class teachers in the classroom can also take advantage of various types of electronic teaching equipment and still maintain the atmosphere in relation to the traditional classroom. For example, you can use PowerPoint slides instead of whiteboard or tablet. Handouts can be distributed through the websites of the course before the event. However, students are still able to take an active part in the lesson.
As online education environment, tertiary education brings certain disadvantages, the most common in the classroom itself. This requires a group of people who, for example, at universities reach a few hundred people in size, to gather at the same place at the same time. This requires a lot of time and financial obligations on behalf of both students and educational institutions.
However, this is the most familiar environment for students around the world. People of all ages can approach the classroom environment and are happy with the manner in which lessons are taken. Older students who may not be satisfied with the use of information technology do not have to navigate through potentially complex online teaching methods and make learning at the campus the best way to learn.
Education at the campus has one advantage that 100% electronically delivered courses can not offer – social interaction. Learning comes from being monitored, not just what is written on a page or presented in a slide show, but what appears in others. Most students are naturally curious, and so will want to ask the questions of their teachers. In the classroom environment, students are able to explain what is taught not only to their teachers but also to other students.
So, who's better?
There is no lesson suitable for the best students. Studies have shown that courses using online learning to support education in the campus have yielded results than courses delivered solely through one single approach. These courses utilize both online and live education courses and have produced results higher than students in either 100% online education or environmental education. Students are given the opportunity to receive immediate feedback and social interaction that comes with the classroom environment, as well as facilitating self-contained online content that can be assured when it is best for the student.
It seems that the online education environment will never completely change campus education. There is no "one size fits all" teaching method. Teaching methods will continue to adapt to finding a method that best fits the course. By using a combination of online education and classrooms, educational institutions, companies and government agencies can ensure that training is understood which is convenient and effective for both teachers and students.