When the kids go back to school and work soon, they fall back to their speed, here are some nutritional lunch dishes for the kids – and you!
1. Smoothies | Start the day right with a healthy and enjoyable fruit smoothie! Add blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, mango, banana, yogurt, honey, milk / soy – mix!
2. H20 | Don't forget the most important thing you need to carry with you all day long – your water!
3. Whole Pasta Salad | Healthier, lighter and more tasty than enriched wheat pasta. Throw with spinach, chick peas, foot and dash of lemon juice and olive oil. Very filling and good.
4. Trail Mix Linseed seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, dried fruits and semi-sweet dark chocolate chips. Fill a little tupper-ware container so you can "go green" at the same time! Trail blending is a great way to increase protein and fiber intake and trace elements, including zinc, magnesium, manganese and copper.
5. Protein pancakes | Great recipe to start the day!
3 tbgr. Wheat
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 C Almonds almonds
1/4 cup Protein powder
1 tsp Honey
3 Egg whites
1/2 C Soy milk
1 / 2 cups
Add all ingredients except blueberries to a mixer, mix until smooth. Mix in blueberries and cook in a pan or pancake on / low heat until light gold. Top with yogurt and stewed raspberries!