The school is where we learn all of ABC and 123. But some children may not like going to school, even with great encouragement from their parents. Most of the kids enjoy their first time at school, but after some time, because of some factors, they start hating it, and not only from the beginning of enthusiasts but also from school and teacher relations.
While some children suffer from going to school due to a traumatic experience, others are simply not interested. One of the many reasons why young people hate school is because some of their family members may have declared their own hatred from going to school. It may affect childhood thinking if it is often given and absorbed by the child.
How can you make your child love going to school then?
1. One of the key factors that can help your child to love school is a parenting boost. By letting the children understand the importance of learning at a young age, they will look forward to the day they can go for a school trip and enter the classroom.
Introduce your child at a young age to learn books and plays to help him / her be interested in school and many other aspects – teachers, students, companionship, playtime, learning, homework and many others.
2. Take part in your child's school work, such as homework and homework. By showing the child that homework is a fun homework instead of commitment, he / she will develop a positive mindset. It's also advisable to let the children learn from you instead of just learning from school. Develop a fun way of communicating and raising your child by asking them about current courses in mathematics, history, English and science. You can then enjoy a fun weekend that matches their latest lessons, such as going to museums, planets, plays or just watching educational materials from the internet.
3. Some children may have problems with only one subject at school, but the effects may sometimes be too negative for them because they tend to hate school in general. For example, if your child has only math problems, but he / she works well in other studies, you can enter fun in math by doing a fun and fun activity with him / her.
One fun activity is to have your child calculate your grocery list and compare it to the actual price of products when you take your child to a grocery store. Let him / her study the equations in a realistic and practical way rather than setting up the home environment. This could only prevent your child from learning and evaluating maths.
4. Preparing your children, even before setting up in a classroom, can help him / her develop gratitude for learning. Educational games like scrabble and children Sudoku are fun and fun especially in the summer. Monopoly, chess and other board games can help your children sharpen their mind even on vacation.
5. Schools and teachers have adapted the award system as they give children children a prize if they can test a test or test if they had an academic race or attended school at school. The prize system encourages children to learn more and focus on their lessons with a promise of something worth learning.
The same goes home. If you guide yourself and care about your children, book discussion and math problem making reviews more enjoyable with prizes. Long nature skating, ice skating or weekend watching educational cartoons can help pull them up and look forward to the next school week.