"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." – Salvador Dali
My article, "Ten Characteristics of High School Girls", emphasized the unification that led girls as outstanding at secondary schools to meet the oldest universities in the United States. After interviewing 460 elite students, I acknowledged and described the context in terms of study habits, graduate studies, family life and work. It's fascinating read and I recommend you read, savor and share it. As a result, these girls work hard for everything they get, do nothing for granted and always look at their goals. They agree unanimously that it is not a substitute for hard and independent work and everybody had a drive to achieve his goal.
My quest for defining the success of young women's habits led me to inquire about intelligence. After all my interview and research, I've found that catching, hard work and determination, as well as intelligence, helps meteorically rise to the top and succeed. I watched if singing output could be obtained if parameters were cut. I have spent a lot of time investigating and interviewing women's success about their unexpected practices and I have published a few articles describing them. It leaves one variable left to participate – intelligence. Is it possible to add and add IQ points actually?
I spent several months with scientists at top universities in the US, Europe and Asia. I also discussed some of the best women in the political world, where recently was chosen and accessibility was easy to achieve. I spoke to the presidential, presidential, senior and gubernatorial candidates and asked them if they had some consensus about the features that the researchers actually point out to increase intelligence. I was surprised to find that in any case, these women spoke scientifically proven ways to increase their intelligence. These women show other parameters of grit, work and decision and scientifically supportive methods for enhancing intelligence and success in the field concerned. Is correlation? The studies seem to prevent this, but need to be more focused on research. I am listing the ten best results based on answers from respondents. The results are dazzling, supported by science, used by these adult women and can be started in high school. After more than a twelve-month interview and summary, I have listed ten scientific community community support recipients used to enhance intelligence:
1. Music Games / Coaching – All the women I interviewed had some kind of music license, either with a musical instrument or voice. In a recent study by Jennifer Zuk and Christopher Benjamin, music-trained children showed increased performance of oral flow and processing speed and division of the project compared to musicically untrained children. Overall, musicians show higher levels of performance at the university level, and children with music training also showed increased brain function at task-switching. Musical training can improve intellectual skills and academic achievements. There are some studies that show that there is an advantage in the classroom in terms of intellectual abilities. All the benefits are just the option. There is also added benefit: researchers at Northwestern University, whom I interviewed, felt that there could be correlation with reducing the harmful effects of aging. It's never too late to start music education. If you are already taking music lessons, do not give up and encourage yourself to be better.
2. Make Good Sleep for Priority – My parents constantly emphasize that sleep is important for successful life and after careful research, I've found that science really supports this. According to the National Institute of Nervous Disorders and stroke, the brain works and makes new nervous cells sleep, which helps the nervous system to function properly and the brain works better. Sleeplessness can cause nerves and disturbance of overall activity within the brain. According to scientists, visual impairment and ability to study are also considered to decrease due to sleeplessness. German researchers, in the 2004 research study, provided the first hard evidence that supports the belief that creativity and problem solving seem to be associated with adequate sleep, with eight hours being the key. All respondents told me that the quality of their sleep would be an important part of their success. They did, however, wake up at night and break away from their electronic equipment at least an hour before bedtime. Others mentioned reading asleep and making bedrooms as comfortable as possible, including being dark and cold. However, you choose to wind down, science proves that good night will really improve your performance.
3. Practice and stay in fitness – Each of these women works in some way. There was a variety of yoga, cycling, running, swimming and walking, to name a few of the many answers. Researchers from Stanford University, whom I interviewed, realized that even a casual operation will increase your creativity. Alzheimer's Association advocates practice to combat the wits. The exercise increases heart rate, which increases blood flow in the brain, which keeps you spiritually sharp as it can reduce risk factors for dementia such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. Studies have shown that after exercise, vocabulary is 20% faster and after three months of exercise, the brain pressure in minor hippocampus increased by 30% and increased learning ability. Duke University researchers confirmed that their studies show exercise is as effective as antidepressant in the treatment of depression. Even if you're not nervous or depressed, sedentary lifestyle makes you more likely to become depressed than an active lifestyle. As you exercise, your body releases a substance called endorphin. These endorphins bind to brain receptors that reduce perception of pain. Endorphins make you feel euphoric and less worried. Start moving and science say you will be better and happier.
4. Eat Smart . "Let your food be your medicine and your medical treatment." – Hippocrates
Hippocrates seems to be something and science supports it. Not only can food cure and nourish the body, which increases the output, eating certain foods can make you better. Fish is one food that actually has a scientific understanding of increasing their health. A research study in 2014, published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, revealed that eating unfried fish once a week increased the consciousness and less. However, researchers discovered that no more IQ scores were obtained by eating fish more than once a week. Berar contain bioflavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant properties. In the 2012 study published in the journal Agriculture and Food Science, scientists concluded that the compounds found in blueberries, blackberries and raspberries could help improve memory, learning, decision-making, logic and verbal and quantitative understanding. It also turns out that all of these delicious greens you add to your diet can increase IQ values. According to researchers at Tufts University in conjunction with USDA, folate-B vitamins are found in greenish green, such as bald, spinach and green grapes against intellectual abilities. Green tea and protein in general, improve memory and brain function. Protein contains high levels of amino acid, associated with a mental alert. Eating breakfast has been attempted to improve concentration, problemability, mental performance, memory and mood. Breakfast is the first time your body needs to fuel glucose after a few hours without a meal and glucose is the main energy source. All the women interviewed made conscious and deliberate food choices. Let the day be the day to start doing yours too.
5. Give Your Brain Workout – The brain has great ability to change, adapt and grow. The nervous system grows and becomes stronger with various learning experiences. Studies show that stimulating the brain becomes stronger and more important, which affects the intelligence. The key is to increase intellectual ability to become better. Science does not agree that participation in brain games can really make you better, but it is an interesting study that may indicate a delay in Alzheimer's disease. The good news is that scientists agree that the brain can shape even when we fire. Stimulating activities, such as learning new skills or taking courses, can strengthen nerve connectivity and stimulate the brain. If you really want to practice your brain, learn foreign language, build something from scratch or learn a new strategic game, like chess. These nervous connections in your brain may be strengthened, you will definitely have fun in the process and you will learn something that might be useful for your college conversations.
6. Relax and take a break – Spiritual calm can really make you better. Give your brain time that involves a calm, direct breath through meditation or observing something fun, leading to spiritual peace. Holocaust has shown that regular meditation influences the actual structure of the brain. Scientists have found that memory, activity, attention and focus on everything through meditation. One research study showed that ordinary daily meditation may even increase the proportion of cerebral palsy. The women interviewed at all times to achieve spiritual peace through meditation, bathing, visiting art galleries and watching nature, to name a few.
7. Never Give Active Learning – Research shows when students are active participants in the learning process, they do better at school. Older adults who engage in challenging mental activity actually improve their intellectual activity, according to the University of Texas in Dallas. To participate in new activities that demanded study, showed progress in memory. Learning stimulates memory and senior thinking in the brain, according to scientists. A 2013 study at Michigan State University found that the participation of children in arts and crafts leads to innovation, patents and increases the chances of starting an adult business. Researchers found that people who had a business or patent got up to eight times more impact on the arts than children than the public. It is important to get out and do something that is ignorant and spiritually challenging, which provides mental and social stimulation. The takeaway here is, find a creative side and try something new. You and your brains will benefit from the challenge.
8. Practice self-certification and wills – Studies show, once again, that willpower is one of the most important habits of the individual. Will be defined as the ability to withstand short-term temptations to meet long-term goals. University of Pennsylvania psychologists examined autocracy in eighth stages before the end of the school year. They found students who were self-esteemed, had better grades, better school tests, and higher test scores, and were more likely to participate in a competitive high school. Investigators found that self-esteem was more important than IQ in predicting academic performance. Students who exercised high willpower were more likely to earn higher grades and gain access to highly specialized upper secondary schools. These students also had less absence and spent less time watching TV and spending more hours at home. At the upper secondary level, university students achieved better results than peers at each university level. Duke University researchers found that people with high self-esteem as children grew adults with greater physical and mental health, fewer drugs and criminal convictions, and were financially more secure.
9. Be Conscientious and Mature Grit – Any evidence of success, in my research, comes down to one feature: Grit. Grays and successes are synonymous and grit can be developed. Studies indicate that your ability to work hard, struggle, fail and try again can be the key to determining long-term success and happiness. Grit seems to be much more of a significant variable than IQ in very success. The University of Pennsylvania Professor, Angela Duckworth, is my inspiration for research on grit and self-control. Her research shows that grit is a great predictor for success. She has implemented a "Hard Thing Rule" in her own home, where her children constantly work on something challenging and they can not stop because something will be difficult. The most successful people in the world have reacted many times, but that never gives up and can withstand, which is very successful. The women I talked unanimously told me that failure had only made them work harder and they did what they needed to do to finish their goals. Conscience refers to your moral code or internal voice that tells you what to do and what not to do. It is a key factor in your decision. Conscientious people earn academic, rather fewer crimes and they continue to marry longer. They also tend to live longer and not just because they smoke and drink less. Studies show that they have fewer strokes, lower blood pressure and lower rates of Alzheimer's disease. Who made good decisions and working hard would also help to improve the quality of your life? Now you do it.
10. Happiness is really important from your indoor and university school – In this case, equilibrium pressure is positive. Research shows that surrounding you with highly intelligent and really good people has a positive impact on you. A study of university graduates revealed that when students with low level tests simply started to graduate with university graduates, their rating increased. They came to the conclusion that the university student's research practices rubbed the other and very, the student with the high-grade average reduces GPA in a roommate with a lower grade. Make a conscious choice to surround you with people who are better than you. Find good friends who want volunteers help others and encourage you to do that too. Surround yourself to success with friends who achieve goals outside universities and in highly specialized upper secondary schools. Stay away from negative people and find those who respect you for big dreams and work hard to accomplish your goals. Happiness comes from within and there's nothing that hurts you if you have a grit, decision and of course. Once you have come to realize it is of no use.